The PRIMERGY TX200 S6 is a perfect server for small or decentralized infrastructures in an attractive family design. The PRIMERGY TX200 S6 offers expandability, energy efficiency and dual processor performance. With up to 16 2.5' hard disks, you can save on an external storage unit. The high energy efficiency minimizes costs. Moreover, a maximum of 96GB of RAM, redundancy features, and the performance of up to two Intel Xeon processors 5600 series allow you to make a great start into virtualization. The PRIMERGY TX200 S6 also lends itself as a departmental, email or web server. A tower to rack conversion kit protects your investment's lifetime. This great system strikes the right balance between price and performance.
- Up to 96GB RAM configurable in independent, mirrored, spare or performance modes
- Hot-plug power supply with 92% efficiency (85% efficiency for standard power supply)
- Up to 4 (6 optional) 3,5 inch hard disks or 8 (16 optional) 2,5 inch SAS or SATA hard disk drives and 6 expansion slots (4 PCIe Gen 2, 1 PCIe, 1 PCI)
- Hot-plug hard disks included as standard, plus optional: hot-plug redundant power supply units or redundant fans or ServerView Local Service Panel (LSP)
- Higher overall productivity with leading-edge technology and the performance of up to two processors!
- Plenty of memory configurable to suit your every need: file, print, database or virtualization server
- Save energy costs and minimize the environmental impact
- Choose among a range of expansion variables to suit your budget and requirements
- Tailor made availability, offering the security level you need