Plantronics M22 amplifier brings superior sound-quality and acoustic protection to your telephone. As well as providing compatibility with those telephones that do not allow direct connection of headsets it offers a range of additional features to enhance the sound quality of your phone conversations. Plantronics SoundGuard Plus technology ensures loud tones are quickly reduced to more comfortable levels and ensures that the normal, human voice remains natural and unchanged, for face-to-face clarity of communication. Plantronics Call Clarity technology uses electronic signal processing to reduce phone noise and maintain constant volume levels, as set by the user. This ensures all conversations are held at a comfortable and consistent level, regardless of the loudness of the incoming call.
- Plantronics M22 audio processor brings superior sound-quality, and acoustic protection enhancements over direct connection of headsets.
- The M22 delivers enhanced wideband audio and more natural speech - reducing repeats, errors and listener fatigue
- Reduces the level of incoming loud noises, such as fax tones or whistle blasts to a more comfortable listening level
- Advanced echo management helps reduce echo often associated with VoIP telephony
- Reduces the level of background noise picked up by the headset microphone and also reduces the level of noise on the
- incoming signal to improve call quality
- Call volume equaliser maintains user selectable listening preferences regardless of the quality of the incoming call
- Connects to most office phones
- Ideal for telephone professionals using either traditional or new wideband VoIP phone systems
- Headset/handset toggle
- Quick Disconnect feature lets you walk away from your phone without removing your headset - without dropping the call.
- Cord length: 10 ft coiled cable
- Battery type: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Limited warranty: 2 years
- For further information please call the Plantronics helpline on 0800 410014
- Check compatibility at http://www.plantro.net/en/compatibility.html