Does your power protection strategy need to meet the same high standards as your IT hardware? HP Rack-mountable Uninterruptible Power Systems focus on the three critical areas for uninterruptible power in dense data centre environments: power density, superior battery management and serviceability. Combining unity rating with more true wattage in smaller form factors, the HP Rack-mountable UPS is highly dense. The On-line On Demand hybrid technology optimizes efficiency and heat output during general operation. All HP Rack-mountable UPSs ship with the free HP Power Protector Software that incorporates Enhanced Battery Management, an exclusive patented technology that doubles battery service life, which lowers your costs. Hot-swappable batteries and intelligent automatic bypass for continuous power improve serviceability.
- HP Rack-mountable Uninterruptible Power Systems provide up to 12,000 watts (W) of power in a 6-U rack form factor. This equates to 2 KW per U space, which leads the industry in power density
- HP Rack-mountable UPSs offer the ability to automatically correct for over/under voltages protecting valuable equipment
- The HP Rack-mountable Uninterruptible Power Systems incorporate Enhanced Battery Management: an exclusive, patented technology that doubles battery service life, extends battery recharge time, and provides advance notice of pending battery failure
- HP Rack-mountable Uninterruptible Power Systems Enhanced Battery Management, gives you a lower total cost of ownership by receiving the best in the industry protection for your critical equipment
- HP Rack-mountable Uninterruptible Power Systems have a uniquely designed architecture, consisting of separate, hot swappable battery and electronics modules. The built-in intelligent automatic bypass feature offers continuous power to the connected load e