GIGABYTE 6 series motherboards incorporate an Intel approved Intersil PWM controller that is VRD 12 (Voltage Regulator Down) compliant. This means that it offers new features that include SerialVID (SVID) which transfers power management information between the processor and voltage regulator controller, allowing more robust and efficient signaling control between the CPU and PWM controller - hence, delivering a more energy efficient platform. AutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth cell phone is out of range of your computer. (GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.) The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's leading all solid capacitor motherboard design
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for Smarter PC management
- DualBIOS protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability