Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals. WHQL certified drivers provide a hassle-free, plug-and-play installation on Windows systems. Install legacy peripherals such as software protection dongles, JTAG chip programmers, data acquisition, machine process control and scientific measurement systems requiring specific I/O ranges specified. Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RW's, Zip drives, and memory card readers.
- Supports re-mapping of memory I/O ranges for legacy peripherals (278, 378, and 3BC legacy ISA addresses)
- Universal PCI card supports 32/64-bit, PCI/PCI-X, 3.3/5V slots
- Auto-switching between EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP modes
- Data transfer rates of up to 1.8Mbps
- Ultra-low power consumption