SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity at up to 5 Gbps and 80% more power than USB 2.0. Dual profile design to fit into Full or Low Profile/small form factor (SFF) systems. Uses a SATA power connector for compatiblity with newer systems that have limited or no LP4 power supply connections, to ensure maximum power for USB devices. Upgrade an older PCIe-based system with USB 3.0 connectivity, to fully utilize USB 3.0 devices. Ideal for newer computer systems with only SATA power connectors, or a limited number of older LP4 power connectors. Expand a system's USB capabilities with two additional external USB ports. Connect additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system through USB 3.0.
- Adds four USB 3.0 ports in total; 3x External, 1x Internal
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.95 specifications, with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Built-in SATA power connector for high-powered USB devices, suitable for systems with limited or no LP4 power supply connections
- Provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Includes a Low Profile/half-height installation bracket