Protect your organization's portable data by choosing Kingston's ultra-secure DataTraveler 6000 USB Flash drive. The DT6000 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode. XTS is the newest cipher mode that provides stronger protection over other block cipher modes such as CBC and ECB modes. DataTraveler 6000 uses elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), which is recommended by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) as part of the NSA Suite B set of cryptographic algorithms. Encryption keys are protected with a 256-bit Master Key Encryption Key (MKEK), preserving the AES 256-bit encryption strength. Its 100% hardware authentication eliminates the possibility of password brute force attacks by destroying all critical security parameters after 10 invalid login attempts. DataTraveler 6000 is rugged and waterproof , with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing for added durability. It's easy to set up and use, with no admin rights or application installation required. DataTraveler 6000 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
- No passwords stored on device or host
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Secure channel communication
- Digitally signed firmware updates using Suite B SHA-384 and ECDSA P-384
- DT6000 can operate with AutoRun disabled
- Enforces tamper-free AutoRun files