The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 PCI is a 64 MB DDR SDRAM, graphics add-in card that delivers professional 2D workstation performance and integrated features of the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU). Utilizing the advanced nView software, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 PCI delivers next-generation multi-monitor capabilities through its dual integrated 350 MHz RAMDACs that deliver up to 2048 x1536 at 75Hz, 32bpp on each display and up to a maximum digital resolution of 1600x1200 @ 60Hz.
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS GPUs - deliver the industry's highest performance and feature rich 2D multi-monitor graphics
- Support for multiple displays (various configurations of VGA and DVI-I) - enhanced multi-display productivity is powered by dual RAMDACs and NVIDIA's patented nView multi-display software
- NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture - enables ease of use in administering and maintaining networks of graphics workstations
- Certification on more workstation applications than any competing technology - means more robust user experiences and higher performance
- Maximum resolution of 2048x1535 per VGA screen - enables higher levels of details and increase productivity
- Maximum resolution over digital port: 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz