Dialogic Diva softIP for SIP Software provides the same telephony and fax functionality as a Dialogic Diva Media Board, and can be used instead of a Diva Media Board in an application that was originally written for one of the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) used with Diva Media Boards. Diva softIP for SIP can act as a 'virtual' media board, providing telephony and fax functionality in an IP software-only solution that scales from 1 to 120 VoIP/FoIP channels (phone lines) per server, or it can provide telephony and fax functionality in a hybrid TDM/IP solution when used with a Diva Media Board, scaling from 2 to 240 VoIP/FoIP channels per server.
- Support for the three Dialogic Diva APIs in the Dialogic Diva Software Development Kit (SDK) as well as CAPI, COM Port, TTY, and Dialplan
- Supplementary service support
- Supports high-speed FoIP in T.38 and G.711 pass-through mode
- Handles VoIP-specific call control
- Supports three configurations: IP only, hybrid TDM and IP, and IP with TDM functionality
- Ability to activate additional channels and features, as needed, using a flexible software licensing model
- Ability to bind licenses to a Dialogic Diva Activation Key Infrastructure (AKI) USB dongle instead of a server