The DUB-1310 works with any USB device and is backwards compatible with both USB 1.0 and 2.0 standards. It is also compatible with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) and EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface), for interoperability with USB 1.1 standard. The DUB-1310 comes with a pre-mounted high-profile bracket for direct install on standard-size PCs. A low-profile bracket is also included for installation on small form-factor PC's. D-Link's DUB-1310 can provide power from its ports by using a PC's internal power supply. This is useful when connecting devices that are usually powered by their USB port, like USB Hard Drives. The DUB-1310 can be connected in cascade with USB Hubs (for example D-Link's DUB-1340) to provide additional USB 3.0 ports. With this configuration, the number of USB 3.0 ports can grow up to 127.
- 2 USB 3.0 type A ports
- 10 times faster than the current USB 2.0 standard
- Can work with the PC's internal power supply to provide power to connected USB devices
- Can be connected in cascade with USB Hubs (for example DUB-1340) to support up to 127 USB devices
- Backwards compatible with every USB standard
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
- Compatible with standard-size and low-profile PCs (low profile bracket included in the box)