Communications and control software are at the heart of any reliable power quality solution. Eaton Powerware Relay Interface Cards enable automatic shutdown and network monitoring of UPS system status through a connected computer. The relay interface cards are available in two models, the X-slot version and BestDock version. Both are dedicated Adaptors that provide the essential dry-contact interface between your Eaton Powerware UPS and any relay-connected computer, including the AS/400, as well as a variety of industrial applications.
- Provides isolated dry contact Form-C relay outputs for utility failure, low battery, UPS alarm/OK, or on bypass
- User-selectable normally open (N/O) or normally closed (N/C) contacts
- Remote UPS shutdown
- DB-15 output connection; terminal block outputs on X-SlotTM card
- Cables available for AS/400 applications
- Works with any Powerware UPS equipped with an X-Slot, in addition to the Powerware 9120 and Powerware 9170+