Allows family or friends sharing a single computer to access their accounts without having to close each other's applications or reboot. The easy way to instantly communicate with friends and family, users can see their contacts' online status and choose to communicate with them through text, voice, and video with better quality than ever before. Located in the Help and Support Center, Remote Assistance allows users to have a friend or Support Professional who is also running Windows XP remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem. The clean, simple design of Windows XP puts the features you use most often up front and center, so you can get to them quickly.
- Get connected. Windows XP has built-in Internet, home networking, and real-time voice, video, and instant messaging support
- Make the most of today's Internet services. Windows XP can help you publish pictures to a Web site, or shop online
- The Complete Digital Video Experience. Now users can quickly transfer footage to their computer for editing that's easier than ever. Windows XP Home Edition includes all the great software customers need to help them create, edit and share home movies
- Invite a friend or support professional to connect to your PC over the Internet to fix a problem or answer a question
- Please Note: Media Player is not included in this Edition