They're acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series. Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5' SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5' solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters. Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you'll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance. The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair's innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you'll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.
- Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
- Four 5.25' drive bays
- Six 3.5' hard drive bays with 2.5' compatibility
- Eight expansion slots
- Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
- Two-year warranty
- Front I/O panel contains: • Two USB 3.0 connectors • One Firewire connector •3.5' headphone and microphone connector • Power and reset switches • Fan LED on/off switch
- Dimensions: 20.5' x 8.1' x 20'
- Supports graphics cards up to 452mm in length (with hard drive cage removed)
- Multi-channel fan controller
- Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Four 120mm fan mounts
- Includes a 200mm side panel fan, two front-mounted 120mm fans, and one rear 120mm fan