Sidemount wall configuration allows for a much greater mounting depth than typical wallmount racks, to accommodate nearly any equipment. Side mount design provides easy front and back access to equipment for ease of setup and troubleshooting. Open-frame racks allow for maximum airflow that helps to keep your equipment operating temperatures cooler for smoother operation and longer lifespan. Perfect for installing network switches out of the way and high up on a wall in a branch office, warehouse, or superstore location. Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization. Mount Audio/Video broadcast or distribution components.
- Wall mount holes are 16 from centre-to-centre, for mounting to any standard wooden studs (easily mounts to concrete or steel as well)
- Package includes all necessary screws/nuts for mounting equipment
- Mounts equipment facing perpendicular to the wall
- Sturdy SPCC cold-rolled steel construction
- Open frame design for optimum airflow
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use