The trend to consolidation as a result of virtualization and optimization require environments that are more flexible and reliable. Decades of data centre experience at Fujitsu result in the latest 19-inch Rack Family. The new Fujitsu PRIMECENTER racks are the foundation for meeting IT data centre requirements. The PRIMECENTER Racks are the basis for building perfect data centre infrastructures. The PRIMECENTER 19-inch Racks can be used to install Fujitsu solutions as well as third-party products. They meet all requirements for flexibility thanks to the multiple configuration options, cooling and maintenance features. In addition a broad portfolio of optional rack accessories complete the efficient rack infrastructure solutions. The Fujitsu PRIMECENTER M1 19-inch Racks are the basis for rack configurations, such as server, storage systems as well as operating controls, such as consoles, switches, power distribution units (PDUs) and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). As the PRIMECENTER M1 19-inch Racks are based on the industry standards EIA310-D, DIN41494 and IEC 297, they can accommodate commercial products that match such standards. The racks can be extended horizontally and fit into the existing IT scenario. The PRIMECENTER M1 Racks come as asymmetric and symmetric 700 mm wide versions in 24 and 42 height units as well as symmetric 600 mm wide versions in 16, 24 and 42 height units. The symmetric racks offer up to 4 vertical 19-inch slots on left and right front side which can be used for switches or to guide cables from front to rear. The asymmetric racks provide up to 6 vertical 19-inch slots on left front side and space for the patented sideways Fujitsu cable management in the rear. Up to 80% apertures in the doors and excellent cable management to optimize air flow for cooling and high heat dissipation. The design of the PRIMECENTER M1 Racks ensures easy service and simple maintenance.
- 19-inch standard rack technology : To install Fujitsu Technology Solutions rack servers, storage products and components as well as products from other manufacturers
- Optimized rack structures: Different rack frames for efficient server, switch, power and cable installation with best possible airflow
- Design: Asymmetric rack structure with perfect lateral cable management (700 mm width) or symmetric rack structures (600 mm or 700 mm width)
- Capacity: 16 - 42 U, up to 6 vertical slots for switches or cable routing
- Ease of service: One wing design front door and two wing rear door, tool less removable. Retractable anti-tilt protection. ?Access protection: Front - rear doors and side panels are lockable