It delivers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information. LucidLogix Virtu is designed for the Intel Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources based on power, performance and system load on Windows 7 based PCs. It allows users to fully utilize the unique capabilities of advanced Sandy Bridge multimedia features alongside the high end 3D rendering performance provided by installed graphics cards. When no discrete graphics are needed, the graphics card is put in idle mode to lower utilization, heat, fan speed and power draw down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly. For users with diverse needs, LucidLogix Virtu GPU virtualization provides great flexibility and efficiency.
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- LucidLogix Virtu (Universal Switchable Graphics) - Auto Switching between Integrated Graphics and NVIDIA/AMD Cards
- Intel Smart Response Technology - SSD Speed with HDD Capacity
- BT GO! (Bluetooth) - Diverse BT Enjoyment, New Technology Lifestyle
- GPU Boost - Push the Limits with iGPU Level Up!
- Quad USB 3.0 Support - Double Access, Double Convenience
- Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!