The Intel Desktop Board DZ68ZV is built with the new Intel Z68 Express Chipset, supporting the Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i5 processors in the LGA1155 package. The revolutionary chip layout enables lower power consumption and more advanced performance tuning for a smoother, more realistic experience. Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel XMP) is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 memory specification, hitting speeds of 1600 MHz or faster. Six SATA, including two SATA 6.0Gb/s and one eSATA port deliver greater flexibility. Build your system quickly with 90-degree rotated SATA ports and easy-to-locate, aligned front panel headers at the edge of the board. An included Bluetooth/WiFi module is supplied to connect to one of the internal USB ports to allow for easy connections to wireless peripherals. Unique to the Intel Z68 Express Chipset, Intel Smart Response Technology provides a single drive volume that combines the high-performance benefits of Solid-State Drives with the large storage capacities of traditional hard drives to dramatically increase PC responsiveness and enable faster boot times.
- Processor Support: Intel Core i7 processor series in an LGA1155 socket, Intel Core i5 processor series in an LGA1155 socket
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1600/1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 32 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel Z68 Express Chipset • Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) for RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 • Intel Smart Response Technology
- Audio: 10-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with six analog audio outputs w/optical S/PDIF out port
- Intel Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller