The Targus USB 2.0 Docking Station provides instant peripheral device attachment via a single USB 2.0/1.1 connection to Windows 2000 & XP based notebook computers. The expansion module enables your notebook computer to gain instant plug and play connections with multiple input/output USB and peripheral devices. The ports on docking station: are (4) USB Type A, (1) RS232 serial, (1) Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Network, (1) DB25 Connector Parallel, (2) PS/2 ports, (1) Mic (audio in), and (1) Speakers (audio out), (1) S/P DIF Digital Audio Output. Finally, the slot lock and the universal lock support provided help you secure your docking station to your desktop.
- Expand your system - with up to 4 USB 2.0 devices, and various other input and output peripherals
- Space and time saving - Connect peripherals to your notebook via a single USB connection
- Laptop support - Wedge shaped design allows notebook to rest on the docking station providing improved ergonomic and thermodynamics
- Ease of Use - Allows addition or removal of devices without reconfiguring or rebooting your computer
- Secure - Robust security built in via two different locking possibilities