The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 is an advanced collaborative multimedia endpoint that provides voice, video, applications and accessories. Highlights include Gigabit Ethernet, High-definition voice, a high-resolution, fully-backlit pixel-based colour display, along with a new industrial design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include support for USB peripherals such as wired and wireless headsets and a standard definition USB camera, Bluetooth handsfree support which supports accessories such as the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth headset and a Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module for cost-effective and scalable line/feature appearance expansion. The IP Phone 9951 also support includes XML and Java MIDlet-based applications.
- Newly developed industrial design and user experience designed for use with its VGA display
- H.264 video support for 2-way standard definition calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera
- Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream PC
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports for headsets and the camera
- Firmware support for XML and Java MIDlet applications