What is SCSI, pronounced Skuzzy? No, its not some sort of inappropriate language used to belittle a person. SCSI stands for Small Computer System Interface; it's a cable that attaches peripheral devices, such as a CD-ROM, to your computer. The Micro DB50 Male to Centronics 50 Male Pro Series SCSI II (fast SCSI) Cable. Used to interface two SCSI II devices, like a scanner and a CD-ROM, wherein one has a Micro DB50 female ports and the other has a Centronics 50 female port.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to eliminate stress
- Rated for SCSI II applications
- Double shielded (foil and braid) to meet SCSI specifications and ensure compliance with FCC requirements reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Aluminium undermould shield helps meet FCC requirements
- The Belkin Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Low-capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper are individually insulated in polypropylene.
- 25 tightly woven conductor pairs ensures that each data line is paired with a ground line to minimize interference ensuring error-free data transmissions.
- Gold plated copper contacts for a clean, clear transmission.
- Flextec; PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connector.