This Standard Series Bi-Directional Printer Cable attaches any PC with DB25 female parallel ports to parallel printers with Centronics 36 female ports. Supports any non IEEE 1284 compliant computers or printers.
- State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum
- A Belkin certified lifetime warranty.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- Moulded strain relief and PVC overmoulding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference