You've purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series switchbox cable will keep that dream machine error free.The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
- Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Flextec; PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Moulded strain relief and PVC overmoulding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing