When John Atanasoff constructed the first semi-electronic digital computing device in 1939 he never could have imagined that over sixty years later, Belkin components would carry every SCSI cable imaginable.
- Rated for SCSI III applications.
- Low-capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper are individually insulated in polypropylene.
- Double shielded (braid and foil) to meet SCSI specifications and ensure compliance with FCC requirements reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- The Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- 25 or 34 tightly woven conductor pairs ensures that each data line is paired with a ground line to minimize interference ensuring error-free data transmissions.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility.
- Gold plated copper contacts for a clean, clear transmission.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to eliminate stress
- Aluminium undermould shield helps meet FCC requirements
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connector.