Pro Series Serial Direct cable connection connects two computers with DB9 male ports to share files, folders, and peripherals (e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives). Requires only Windows 95 preinstalled drivers to make the direct connection.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- This cable has crossed “null-modem” wiring design.
- Fast data transfer for maximum performance.
- Full Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission with no data loss.
- Flextec; cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Aluminium undermould shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.