What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the houses on your block and all the destinations in town. This cable is used to connect all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The Cat 5e Patch Cable is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.
- Assembled connection type
- Fully compliant with Category 5e specification and IEEE requirements
- Belkin Category 5e Patch Cables are tested to provide a direct connection to a 10/100Base-T Ethernet network
- Data Transmission of up to 100Mbps
- 100Mhz Frequency
- Premium snag less type moulding to protect the connection.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e