The Pro Series 25-Conductor, Straight-through Cable Assembly is most commonly used in applications with manual and automatic switchboxes. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- The Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Double shielded braid to ensure compliance with FCC requirements and reducing EMI/RFI.
- Moulded strain relief and PVC overmoulding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper PVC insulated conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Low capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.