The Extension Cable Straight-through, 25 Conductor is most commonly used to extend the length of an existing DB25 cable assembly, but it can also be used as a PC to serial modem cable.
- PVC premould encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum
- The Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- Flextec; PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Moulded strain relief and PVC overmoulding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.