The Belkin Gigabit USB 2.0 Network Adaptor allows your notebook or desktop computer to connect to a gigabit network. Installing the Adaptor allows your computer to share large files over your network quickly and reliably. It can easily be plugged into the USB port of your laptop or desktop PC. USB 2.0 speed at 480 Mbps transferred into GIG speed at 1000 Mbps ! How ds it work? The Belkin 5-Port Gigabit Switch provides the central connection point for your gigabit 10/100/1000 network. Position your Gigabit Switch within cable length of your computer and servers and connect your Belkin Category 6 cables. A Gigabit USB 2.0 Network Adaptor connects a notebook or desktop computer to your Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Allows your PC's to connect to a GIG network, to transfer files at a speed of 1000 Mbps, the fastest around!
- Transfers data 100x faster than traditional Ethernet
- Offers a cost-effective upgrade from 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- You can use this adaptor for both a laptop PC and a desktop PC, as long as it has a USB port
- Less hassle than installing a PCI card, it is Plug and Play
- 3 minute set-up
- Installs easily, with Plug-and-Play capability
- Works at 10/100/1000 Mbps GIG transfer speed
- Connects to USB 1.0 and USB 2.0
- Builds upon the widely deployed Ethernet standard
- USB 2.0 speed at 480 Mbps transferred into GIG speed at 1000 Mbps