The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB Bluetooth Micro Adapter can easily and quickly add Bluetooth capability to any notebook or desktop computer with a USB port. Its Class 1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) and mini antenna provide a range of up to 50 m (164 ft.) to help create ad hoc networks to share files and resources without cables, expensive equipment or complicated installation. The compact, integrated antenna holds the typical Class 1 effective range to 50 m (164 ft.). Included connectivity software easily discovers and connects nearby Bluetooth-enabled devices. Built-in security uses encryption and authentication to protect data and assure the privacy of the communication pairing. Other larger Bluetooth adapters are often too large to remain installed without the risk of damage to the adapter or USB port. The MANHATTAN Hi-Speed USB Bluetooth Micro Adapter - with its low-profile, miniaturized design - protrudes less than 5 mm (3/16 inches) from the installed USB port and can stay inserted even within the confines of a notebook computer backpack, briefcase or sleeve.
- Establishes wireless connections between Bluetooth-enabled computers, peripherals and other devices
- Piconet and scatternet compatible with built-in security
- Low-profile, compact design reduces damage and loss - stays installed for transport
- Slim form factor protrudes less than 5 mm from USB port
- Plug and Play installation - Windows compatible
- Lifetime Warranty