PC ExpressCards balance cost, performance, compatibility and advanced features for computing platforms. PC ExpressCard-enabled notebook computers can take full advantage of SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) data transfer and isochronous communications with the MANHATTAN SuperSpeed USB ExpressCard/34. Easily installed, it adds two SuperSpeed USB ports to connect data storage, digital media and other USB peripheral devices. The MANHATTAN SuperSpeed USB ExpressCard/34 supports SuperSpeed USB (5 Gbps), Hi-Speed (480 Mbps), full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps) with a total throughput of 2.5 Gbps. Compliance with USB 3.0 and ExpressCard 1.0 specifications ensures that most PCI ExpressCard-equipped notebook computers and connected USB devices can operate at peak performance. SuperSpeed USB ExpressCard/34 fits ExpressCard/34 slots to enable a quick and easy installation. USB devices are safely hot-swappable.
- Easily adds two SuperSpeed USB ports to notebook computers
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Fits ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 slots
- Built-in DC jack provides direct power to external USB devices
- Plug and Play installation; hot-swappable - Windows compatible
- Lifetime Warranty