Connect a SATA drive to a SuperSpeed USB port for quick and easy data transfer, backup and storage. The MANHATTAN SuperSpeed USB to SATA Adapter connects SATA, enhanced-SATA drives and ATA / ATAPI devices to desktop and notebook computers through a SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) port. Transferring and sharing files between desktop and notebook computers, backing up files or storing large file archives on external drives is faster and easier to accomplish. Compatibility with hard drives up to 3.5 inch - including 2.5 inch notebook computer drives - makes this a versatile tool for professional and home users. Hard drives, Zip drives and other external drives can be quickly connected using a SuperSpeed USB connection popular with computer peripherals and devices. The included power supply supports drives with higher usage requirements. Easy to install and use, its Plug and Play and hot-swap capabilities help provide a convenient method to transfer, store data and test hard drives.
- Easily connects a SATA hard drive to a SuperSpeed USB port to quickly transfer, back up and store files
- Supports data transfer SATA speeds up to 3 Gbps and USB 3.0 speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Quickly and easily expands storage capabilities for desktop and notebook computers
- Supports 48-bit LBA for drives up to 2 TB
- Fits external SATA hard drives up to 3.5
- Plug and Play - Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Lifetime Warranty