Converts a cigarette lighter socket into a USB power source. The MANHATTAN USB Mobile Charger uses vehicle and auxiliary power ports to keep USB devices charged and ready when traveling or when a traditional power source isn't available. It converts 12 V power into 5 V DC power to recharge most portable USB electronics. A single USB type-A female port can help supply power for digital cameras, music players, mobile phones and more. Built-in surge protection routes unsafe voltage to an internal 25 A fuse to guard connected equipment from unexpected vehicle power fluctuations. If input voltage, internal charger temperatures or vehicle battery power reach unfavorable operating levels, it automatically shuts down to help protect the vehicle, charger and connected device from damage. Easy to install, it fits most vehicle cigarette lighter sockets and 12 V auxiliary power ports to ensure a good, reliable connection. A self-contained, all-in-one design requires no external cables or cords, and the compact size makes it ideal for travel.
- Converts 12 V into 5 V DC power for USB accessories
- Recharges USB and other portable devices including mobile phones, MP3 players and more
- Fits most vehicle standard and auxiliary power ports
- Multiple circuit and surge protection prevents equipment damage and vehicle against backflow
- Self-contained, all-in-one design ideal for travel - no external cables required
- Lifetime Warranty