A computer messenger sling bag for the active urbanite. The MANHATTAN Berlin Notebook Computer Messenger Sling Bag offers plenty of storage in a smaller, more compact style. Integrated into the front flap is a zippered pocket that holds and keeps small personal items safe and handy. Underneath the flap, a dual zippered panel opens to reveal a portable workstation with pen pockets, an ID/business card holder and a large mesh pocket with zippered closure to secure computer accessories, cables and other equipment. The single adjustable shoulder strap conforms across the body to help evenly distribute weight and transport gear through narrow airplane aisles and busy city streets. Use its quick-release closure to carry the bag without lifting it overhead and around the neck or loop the integrated rear strap over a rolling bag handle when traveling with more luggage. A built-in media pocket on the strap holds a mobile phone, MP3 player or other favorite item. The padded computer compartment with elastic strap accommodates most notebook computers with widescreens up to 14.1. The top-load configuration offers quick packing and easy airport inspection and full-sized main interior storage compartment opens wide for access to stored items. Light and well-organized, it offers traditional backpack convenience and capacity without the bulk and back strain. Also available in a 15.6 model (439558).
- A modern, urban alternative to traditional notebook computer backpacks and briefcases
- Single shoulder sling strap with quick-release closure adjusts for comfortable fit
- Cross-body design evenly distributes weight with full, easy access to contents
- Stylish and compact with the organization and capacity of a larger case
- Lightweight, durable, easy-care materials resist water and wear
- Lifetime Warranty