Reduce notebook computer heat damage and extend service life. The heat generated from today's high-performance notebook computers can place an enormous burden on their internal circuitry, batteries and other internal electronic components. With space inside the shell becoming smaller, fans must work even harder to dissipate damaging heat to maintain a safe operating temperature range. A MANHATTAN Notebook Computer Cooling Pad raises the notebook for improved air circulation and quiet fans help cool internal components to reduce critical temperature. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for travel. This eliminates the need for complicated installation and external power supplies, adapters or cables.
- Helps reduce operating temperatures for longer life and improved performance
- Three quiet, high-volume fans help dissipate damaging heat
- Fan power switch with LED indicator lights
- Built-in USB cable eliminates need for external power supply
- Fits under any notebook computer - compact and lightweight for travel
- Lifetime Warranty