Laser Fast with Optical Value on Almost Any Surface Ready to move to a better mouse? MANHATTAN computer mice equipped with its RightTrack Technology outperform most higher-priced laser models and leave ordinary optical mice behind. Advanced optics and circuitry provide definitive, affordable control on almost any surface nearly anywhere. MANHATTAN RightTrack Mice work with laser-like accuracy on polished granite countertops, glossy conference tables, shiny hotel desks and more without erratic cursor movements or a clumsy mouse pad. Precision with Comfort and Convenience Its compact-sized, ambidextrous shape and familiar six-button configuration provide direct access to essential commands including frequent browser functions and shift-on-the-fly adjustable resolution with minimal wrist movement. A nubby, no-slip rubber skin helps target text and objects with a sure, confident grip. Easy Installation and Low Maintenance Plug and Play installation and compatibility with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac offer quick and easy operation. With no mechanical or rolling parts to wear or fail, the MANHATTAN RightTrack Mouse requires little maintenance for long, reliable performance at home, at the office or on the road.
- RightTrack technology provides precise, accurate control on polished stone, dark glass, ceramics and more
- Advanced optics outperform most laser and optical mice nearly anywhere
- Top-mount push-button control instantly shifts resolution from 800 to 1600 dpi
- Compact size, ambidextrous shape with no-slip, rubber grip
- Low-friction base smoothly glides over work surfaces
- Plug and Play installation - Windows and Mac compatible
- Lifetime Warranty