With PC Tools Performance Toolkit, you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows Registry with a few simple mouse clicks. Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes, slow performance and error messages. PC Tools Performance Toolkit uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows Registry. The Privacy Guardian feature of PC Tools Performance Toolkit guarantees your privacy by ensuring that all traces of your online and computer activities are permanently erased and unrecoverable on your PC. Information from every website you visit is stored on your computer and recorded in hidden Windows locations including temporary files, cookies, system registry and the index.dat file. PC Tools Performance Toolkit provides optimization and performance features that allow you to actively monitor system usage, processes, CPU, memory and disk space. The Startup Manager disables unnecessary programs during Windows start up to speed up boot times. The registry compacting feature analyzes, rebuilds and compacts the Windows Registry by removing registry gaps and corrupt keys to free space, thereby making your PC startup quicker and with more available memory.
- Speed Up Your PC and Fix Windows Errors: Repair your registry and optimize your hard drives
- Boost Windows Startup Time: PC Tools Performance Toolkit includes a startup manager to speed up your Windows boot time
- Protect Your Internet Privacy: Permanently erase your Internet activity and personal files
- Scan and Recover: Scans and recovers files that were accidentally deleted or lost to corruption
- Free technical support for all subscribers