With global spam rates reaching 87% and higher, and massive botnets capable of spewing millions of messages per hour, email and security providers are faced with bloated bandwidth and deteriorating customer satisfaction. Commtouch's Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD) technology protects against spam outbreaks in real-time as messages are mass-distributed over the Internet. The unique content-agnostic technology detects and blocks spam in any language. Rather than evaluating the content of messages, the Commtouch Detection Center analyses billions of emails in real-time, recognizing and protecting against new spam outbreaks the moment they emerge.
- High detection rate - block more than 97% of spam threatening email users
- Low false positives - less than 1 in 1.5 million reported false positives
- Complete global solution - protects against all types of spam with any content, in any location, format or language including image-based and double-byte languages
- Improved customer satisfaction due to real-time protection against spam
- Increased revenue by launching premium anti-spam solution in addition to current offerings
- Decreased engineering costs of keeping up with new spam attack tactics and sources