The Dell ST2220T multi-touch monitor will change the way you look at, and interact with life. Featuring an innovative 21.5 inch (54.61 cm) multi-touch screen with IPS technology, and multiple tilt angles, you, your friends and family will enjoy a stunning experience in a sleek design. The touch screen isn't just for your mobile device anymore. Dell's ST2220T multi-touch monitor lets you interact with your PC like never before. With minimal lagging or smudging, you'll enjoy quick and accurate touch response and full HD resolution. Adjust the 21.5 inch (54.61 cm) LCD screen to your comfort level with flexible tilt angles that allow you to position the monitor the way you like it, including the ability to lay it completely flat - great for gaming, watching movies and more.
- Complement your lifestyle with a monitor that is designed to move with you. For maximum comfort, its A-frame stand design allows flexible tilt adjustment so you can move the screen forward, backward and even flat when the stand is folded. The screen with
- The wide 178°/178° (vertical/horizontal) typical viewing angle and built-in speakers can easily transform your monitor into a centrepiece of entertainment. Full HD resolution at 1920x1080 and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000:1 (max) promise a more
- The ST2220T looks sleek and has a high-gloss front bezel that can easily complement your desktop and fit into your home environment. What's more, it is also energy efficient with a low power consumption that meets ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements
- Our online backup service offers data protection by enabling customers to back up data to a safe, remote storage site using a secure, broadband connection. Dell DataSafe Online is easy, flexible and encrypted. After setup, it will automatically back up yo
- Our centrally located, easy-to-use application provides personalized support resources on your PC's desktop with quick links to service, support and system resources. Keep your system up-to-date and running efficiently with automated fixes for common conf