Step 1: Insert the SD card and mount the camera on your car windscreen (plug in power adaptor if required) • Step 2: RoadCam will automatically begin recording once switched on, use the clear controls to alter settings / stop recording. Set off on your journey • Step 3: Footage can be viewed using the integrated screen, or remove the SD card and play back on your computer
- Everyday motorists see examples of at least one case of bad driving that could potentially lead to an incident on the road followed by a lengthy insurance dispute over whose fault it was. Should you find yourself involved in an incident wouldn't it be gre
- RoadCam Roadviw affixes securely and easily to your windscreen with a suction mount and can be easily removed to store away or take with you, when you leave your car. Adjustable brackets help you achieve the optimum camera position for filming the road ah
- RoadCam Roadview has an integrated 2.5 inch (6cm) screen that allows you to view footage from the camera without having to connect to a PC
- RoadCam Roadview is lightweight, portable and very easy to use
- The USB data cable supplied with RoadCam Roadview allows you to connect the camera to your computer to playback or upload footage stored your SD card (4GB SD card included) to the internet!