The Intel Desktop Board DP67BA is an Intel P67 Express chipset-based desktop product in ATX form factor, which delivers the exceptional computational performance of 2nd Generation Intel Core family of processors. The DP67BA board features built-in flexibility to maximize performance by tuning the processor and the memory frequencies. Other premium features include SATA 6 Gb/s ports to support the latest in SSD technologies, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for highest speed connections to USB peripherals, and Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) with 7.1 surround audio with multi-streaming capability.
- Processor Support: Intel Core i7-2000 processor series in an LGA1155 socket • Intel Core i5-2000 processor series in an LGA1155 socket • Intel Core i3-2000 processor series in an LGA1155 socket
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 32 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel P67 Express Chipset • Intel Rapid Storage Technology for RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
- Audio: 10-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888 audio codec • Five analog audio ports and one optical S/PDIF out port • Internal S/PDIF header and front panel audio header
- LAN Support: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller