Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms are flexible, cost-effective fixed-configuration customer premises equipment (CPE) with embedded intelligence to enable service providers to create, provision, and deploy premium revenue-generating services to small businesses on an as-needed basis. These platforms will help enable service providers to deliver differentiated, converged service offers that increase bandwidth usage and average revenue per user while reducing customer churn.
- Embedded intelligence to support a variety of high-quality voice, data, security, wireless, and application services
- Integrated voice ports and an industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack to deliver clear, high-quality voice service
- 4-port managed Ethernet switch to connect devices in the office. VLAN support allows for highly secure segmentation of network resources
- Third-generation (3G) readiness with built-in 3G USB modem drivers
- Interoperability with industry-leading soft switches, and voice gateways to enable scalable, end-to-end multiservice network deployments
- Support for industry-standard TR-069, TR-104, and XML-based provisioning for zero-touch deployments
- Easy integration with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series products to enable adaptability as customer needs change