Includes both low profile/half-height and full profile brackets to ensure fitment into a broad range of system form factors. Monitor and control industrial machines on an assembly line or in a production environment POS retail applications in grocery stores, and any other retail store to control keyboards, cash drawers, receipt printers, card readers / card swipes, scales, and elevated displays on poles Bank teller workstations in either full profile or low profile versions to control their serial devices such as cash drawers, card readers / card swipes, printers, keypads / pinpads, pen pads Self service automated machines and kiosks to control serial devices such as scales, touchscreens, magnetic card readers, bar code scanners, receipt printers, label printers Used to control multiple surveillance / security cameras in a parking structure, office building, etc. Standard ATM automated teller machines to control keypads, receipt printer, card readers / card swipes, touchscreen LCD's, camera control, etc.
- Two high speed RS232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 920 Kbps
- Selectable voltage output of 5V or 12V
- Selectable power output via pin 1/4/8/9
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express architecture
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.1
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 16C950 UART
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver ±15KV ESD protection on all signal pins