The Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX300 S7 is a dual socket rack server, focusing on versatility and scalability. The new modular concept supports excellent expandability with up to 16 hard disk drives, up to 7 PCIe Gen 3 cards and up to 768GB RAM, all in one single 2U rack housing. Furthermore, the new Intel Xeon E5 product family delivers the top performance to ensure today's demand while being prepared for future requirements thanks to the upgrade kits as well as the cost saving Modular LAN options. Thanks to the power supply units with 94% efficiency and the new power management this will result in lower operational costs. This 2U power house is the right choice for all types of business applications and consolidations.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 768 GB memory, up to 16 hard disk drives and 7 PCIe slots Gen3
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives, backup devices as well as LTO drives
- Simplified power management with profiles for 'minimum power' and 'low-noise
- 2 hot-plug PSU with 94% efficiency (80Plus platinum)
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely used enterprise management systems