AC Outlet, Addl Surge Protected Outlets, Audible Alarms, Automatic Self Test, Automatic Shutdown, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), Cold-start, Input Line Cord, Intelligent Battery Management, Resettable circuit breaker, Software, Status Indicator LED's, Surge Protection
- Lightning and Surge Protection to prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes
- Internet FAX - modem - DSL protection Provides protection from surges and spikes travelling on the phone line
- Resettable circuit breaker, easy recovery from overloads, no need to replace a fuse
- AVR boost corrects under-voltages (brownouts) without draining the battery. Saves your battery for when you really need it!
- USB compatibility and connectivity ensures quick and easy installation of the free PowerChute Personal Edition Software.
- Network data line surge protection prevents surges traveling over Ethernet 10/100bT data lines from damaging system.
- Biweekly testing of all internal components, including the battery, ensures your unit is ready when you need it
- Intelligent battery management actively increases battery life and system reliability using FastCharge technology, automatic battery and circuitry self-tests, and advanced diagnostics
- With normal use, a UPS battery will last three to six years. APC's renewable UPS system eliminates the need for factory service and loss of protection by letting you replace batteries for a fraction of the cost of a new UPS.
- Fast recharge time means that the battery can be recharged to at least 90% capacity within 2-4 hours so the unit can be prepared for the next outage
- You can power on the unit without any input power. This provides temporary emergency battery power when the utility power is out.
- Proactively warns the user that the battery needs to be charged or replaced soon.