The Intel Desktop Board DB65AL is an Intel B65 Express Chipset based desktop board in MicroATX form factor. It supports the 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors, Intel Core i5 processors, and other Intel processors in the LGA1155 package. The board is featured with DVI-D and VGA connectors and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel HD Graphics. Powered by the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family, DB65AL delivers a superb visual performance for sharper images, richer colour, and lifelike audio and video. Intel Desktop Board DB65AL also offers premium features such as one SATA 6 Gb/s port.
- Processor Support: 2nd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 in an LGA1155 Socket
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 32 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel B65 Express Chipset
- Audio: 8-Channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S audio codec
- LAN Support: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Peripheral interfaces: One Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s port • Five Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, with two ports compatible with eSATA extension • Twelve USB 2.0 ports, six back panel ports and six additional ports via three internal headers
- Expansion capabilities: One PCI Express 2.0 x 16 discrete graphics card connector • One PCI Express 2.0 x 4 connector • One PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connector • One PCI Conventional bus connector