New Fan Off consists of a switch that disables fans should temperatures drop below a manually or automatically set level for effective power. Dust particles and environmental contamination present a constant hazard to the optimal functioning of slots and connectors. Build up on contact points within slots compromises data transfer over time, negating the benefits of expensive and critical components such as graphics cards. Custom TUF design keeps this in mind with special shields that resist particulate entry, effectively extending slot and connector lifespan while promoting better performance. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly and its damaging effects is often underestimated. Exclusive ASUS anti-static chip, a protective circuit design, and the I/O shield provides four times better protection to extend component lifespan.
- LGA1155 Intel 3rd/2nd Generation Processors Ready
- TUF Thermal Armor - Total Airflow-Boosting Heat Dissipation
- TUF Dust Defender - Repel the Dust, Expand the Lifespan
- TUF Thermal Radar - Real Time Temp. Detection and Heat Removal
- TUF Components [Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
- New DIGI+ Power Control - All-New Digital Power Control for both CPU and DRAM