Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire. This Cat 6 patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. RJ45 connector clip protectors help keep the plugs from snagging while routing the cable, for easier Cat 6 cable runs. Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty. Designed for use with Gigabit networks. Patches from hub to distribution panel. Connects workstation to wall outlet. Extend the reach of your Gigabit network devices by 7m.
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Coloured Hoods for departmental colour coding
- Moulded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
- ETL Verified