SLI or CrossFireX? Fret no longer because with the ROG Rampage IV Extreme you'll be able to run both multi-GPU setups. The board features SLI/CrossFire on Demand technology, supporting up to four graphics cards in a 4-Way SLI or CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen. The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2400/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest operation system, 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The quad-channel DDR3 architecture double the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
- Intel X79 Express Chipset
- X-Socket - Get more life out of your LGA1366 CPU coolers
- OC Key - The key to real time monitoring and overclocking!
- Subzero Sense - Find out how cold your board is
- VGA Hotwire - Hotwire your system