Adjustable Front Vertical Mounting Rail, Adjustable mounting depth, Doors open 180 degrees, Double-hinged design, Integrated cable access holes, Lockable Doors, multi-purpose mounting rails, Powder coat paint finish, Ships fully assembled, Ventilated, Wall-mountable
- Four "key hole" slots spaced 16 inches apart on the rear door allow the enclosure to mount directly to building walls. A template is provided to assist in locating the proper hole placement
- NetShelter WX Enclosures ships with the front vertical mounting rails oriented such that #12-24 tapped holes are useable for mounting equipment. The front rails are also field-reversible to provide square mounting holes for use with caged nuts.
- The front mounting rails can be adjusted to allow for various mounting depths and to allow for additional clearance from the front door.
- APC has eliminated the pain involved in determining where to install rack mount devices within an enclosure by labelling each vertical mounting rail with the actual U positions
- Left or right hand door swing operation can be obtained depending on orientation selected upon installation.
- 8 x 2 inch cable access holes are located at the top, sides, and bottom of the rear door for ample cabling provisions. Grommets and caps are included
- 4 x Rubber feet are provided for optional floor mounting
- Provides front and rear access to installed equipment
- Front Doors and Side Panels are perforated to provide ventilation for components typically installed. Fully ventilated and partially ventilated front doors are available
- All NetShelter WX Enclosures include key lockable front doors to prevented unwanted access