The Intel Desktop Board DH77KC supports the 2nd generation and 3rd generation Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5 processors, and other Intel processors in the LGA1155 package. The board is featured with DVI-I, HDMI, and DisplayPort connectors and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel HD Graphics. The Intel Desktop Board DH77KC supports Intel HD Graphics with the LucidLogix Virtu Universal software, which combines best-in-class media processing features of the Intel Core processors with the 3D gaming performance of graphics add-in cards. Intel Desktop Board DH77KC also offers a PCI Express* Mini Card connector with support for mSATA Solid-State Drive for Intel Smart Response Technology.
- Processor Support: 2nd/3rd Generation Core i7/i5 Socket LGA1155
- Memory: Two 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 16001 /1333/1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 32GB of system memory
- Intel H77 Express Chipset with Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- PCI Express 3.0 support requires select 3rd generation Intel Core processors